Home Remedies For Pimples
Acne is an extreme condition of pimple. These are pretty normal skin conditions and they can affect your confidence levels. Scars of acne add insult to injury. What many women, men too, struggle to be to chase these terrible marks from their face, and keep free from pimples. It is essential to understand that the pimples are not a result of some disease, or lack of hygiene. They are simply the inflammation of the skin because the sebaceous glands are infected by bacteria. They swell up, and get filled with pus. The hiding reason is that the oil glands secrete excess oil. Pimples are not restricted to the facial skin, but they can also spread to the neck, shoulder and back. Multitudes of products are available in the market to cure pimples. But, you can try the Home Remedies For Pimples that are made of the natural products, and they can cure pimples in a very short time period. Also, there are no side effects because of these natural remedies.
Here are the home remedies you can try at home, and most of the ingredients can be got from your kitchen.
• Lemon- Vitamin C fights infections, and lemon is rich in Vitamin C. Lemon juice helps in drying up the pimples faster. You need to keep in mind that only fresh lemon juice can be used. Bottled juice may not be as beneficial as you imagine. You can apply lemon juice with a cotton swab on the pimples before you go to bed. This can eliminate pimples in a few weeks. You can also add cinnamon powder to lemon juice, and apply the same.
• Tea Tree Oil: The first natural treatment for your light to terrible acne is tea tree oil. You perhaps often see this in the ingredient list of a skin ointment thus tea tree oil is not something unfamiliar for you, is it? In most chemical products, you will find around 5% of it that is proven to be effective to fix your skin problem. But if you want to do the treatment more naturally, you are going to use 100% of it. How can you do that? First of all, you need to know that tea tree oil is not supposed to be used right away without being diluted. Therefore, besides a small bottle of it, you have to prepare clean water as well to make the mixture. Do not forget to have a Q-tips or cotton swabs with you to apply the oil to your skin. Now when you are ready for the treatment, wash your face and pat dry. Take the diluted tea tree oil, dip the cotton swab into the mixture and apply it to the problem areas. Finally, if you want to, you can apply a light moisturizer afterward.
• Apple cider vinegar: Do you know the main causes of pimples? Excessive oil and dead skin cells that clog your skin pores as well as inviting bacteria to come and thrive there. That is the reason why if you want to cure the acne, one way you can take is by drying up your skin a little bit. How are you going to do this? Make sure you have pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar in your house. Yep, the vinegar is well-known as an acne remedy that kill off the bacteria causing the skin problem. Furthermore, it becomes alkaline and balances the pH of your skin thus it is hard for bacteria to do well in there.
Just like tea tree oil, you cannot apply apple cedar vinegar right away to your skin. You need to add some fresh water with the ratio of 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water. After washing your face and pat it dry, take a cotton ball, dip it into the mixture and apply it to the problem areas. Leave on at least 10 minutes or even overnight if possible. You can reapply several times a day but do not forget to rinse off completely after each time.
The thing that you have to carefully remember is, you should not overdo the treatment as the vinegar can make your skin really dry and this definitely not good. If your face feels like dry after being given the mixture, use moisturizer to make it better.
• Egg whites: Have you ever thought that a cake ingredient like egg whites can be one of the natural treatments to combat acne? When many people believe white eggs work like a glue to take away comedo or clogged hair follicles in the skin, surprisingly they can also help you getting rid of the annoying pimples. How do they work? As you know, white eggs are full of nutrients like proteins and vitamins that both defeat acne plus rebuild your skin cells. The nutrients, in addition, also soak up the excess oil that means less stuff for bacteria to feed on. If you have lesser bacteria in your skin, you can slowly say goodbye to the pimples.
As the first step, prepare 2 to 3 white eggs that are separated from yolks, a bowl, and a washcloth. When everything is on the table, wash your face and pat dry. Put the white eggs in a bowl and whisk them until they are frothy and let them sit for a few minutes. Cover your face with the mixture focusing on the problem areas. Can you make a layer with the whites? Sure you can. Three or four layers will be fine, but make sure each layer to dry before adding the new one. Leave on around 20 minutes until the mask completely dry and rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry with a soft washcloth and apply moisturizer right after that to avoid your skin from dryness.
• Green tea extract: Tea time is always nice. A cup of warm green tea and come cookies on a plate, your afternoon cannot be better than this. Yes, besides relaxing your mind green tea is also good for your health as it is rich in antioxidant to combat the bad effects of your environment. But not only that, you have to know that green tea can be a nice natural treatment for your pimples as well. How can it be? Still, it is due to the antioxidants it has which help you to control the oil production in your skin. As the result, your face will not be oily so no clogged pore nor pimples after several times of treatment. The best thing is you do need to prepare a mixture of this and that for what you need is just chilled green tea.
Hours before you do the treatment, brew green tea leaves; let it cold and keep it the fridge until it gets chilled. Now when the tea extract is ready, have a thin washcloth with you, dip it in the chilled green tea, wring it out, and press gently on the affected areas for one or two minutes. You can repeat it 4 to 5 times per session. For the best result, do it a few nights a week or nightly, it is possible. Go green tea!
• Garlic: Garlic has lots of properties that can ward off pimples. It contains antiviral, antifungal, and antiseptic properties. They make this ingredient of your kitchen the best o treat pimples in the most effective, and in a faster way. You need to cut a clove of garlic into 2. Then rub the same on the pimples. Do not be harsh, and after all it’s your face. Then let it stay on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash off the same with lukewarm water.
• Aloe Vera: Everyone knows that Aloe Vera is good for your skin especially if you have a sunburn. The cooling effect can make your skin feel better and less inflamed. Just like this, when you have problems with acne, you are going to see the red and swollen spots on your skin which are sometimes painful. Let the substances called aloin and aloesin work to soothe your infected skin.
How do you use it as acne remedy? It is very easy. After washing your face thoroughly with water, apply the gel you get directly from the plant. Is it okay to apply it to my entire face? Sure, it yet gives extra attention to the infected areas as you need it to be less swollen, right? Let it dry for several minutes and rinse off.
• Orange peels: Yes! This is one my favorite fruits that always fill my fridge.Good to you that you have oranges all the time at your home because this is the next natural treatment for your acne. As you know, bacteria, excess oil and dead skin cells that clog your pores are the cause of your pimples. Meanwhile, oranges that are rich in vitamin C, citric acid, and astringent properties work really well to combat the bacteria as well as helping the growth of new healthy skin cells. Interestingly, it is not the fruit that you are going to use yet the peel that is made as a paste.
Grind 2 orange peels with a blender, mortar or pestle and add a little water to make a paste. When the paste is ready, wash your face, pat dry and apply it to your face and problem areas. Wait around 20 to 25 minutes until it gets firm and rinse off completely with water. Do not forget to pat your face dry and give a good moisturizer to make your skin a little wet. Now, you look as fresh as fruit. Clean and clear.
• Papaya: This tropical fruit will be the last natural treatment for acne. Papayas are widely used as an additional ingredient in many beauty products nowadays as they are a good source vitamin C that brings fairness to your skin. The fact that you probably do not know is that a plain raw papaya is a natural acne remedy that removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of your skin, making it very soft and smooth to touch. The pleasant sensation after applying it to your skin is added by the enzyme namely papain that reduces inflammation and prevents the forming of pustules.
To do this acne treatment, you need one fresh papaya; mash up the flesh until it gets its consistency that can be easily applied to your skin. After washing your face and pat dry, put the mashed-up flesh on your skin and leave it on around 15 to 20 minutes until dry. Use warm water to rinse off your face and put moisturizer if you feel dryness in your skin.
• Cinnamon and honey: the weekend is a perfect time to give extra care to your skin so applying a home-made natural mask on your face is a brilliant idea, don’t you think? A good news for you that you can make your own mask to handle your annoying pimples. Open the fridge, hopefully, you have cinnamon and honey in there as those will be the natural ingredients you are going to use for this treatment. But wait! Cinnamon is spicy while honey is sticky; is it okay to be applied on my face? Definitely yes!
Cinnamon and honey is an awesome combination to kill the bacteria causing pimples as cinnamon has antimicrobial properties while honey is a natural antibiotic that can protect your skin from further bacterial infection. How do you use this?
After you wash your face and pat it dry, prepare 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon on the table. Then, mix them together until they are thoroughly blended and form a paste. Apply the mask on your face by focusing more on the problem area and leave on about 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off completely and pat your face dry. As the mixture is quite sticky, do not forget to have paper towels with you.
• Cucumber: Cucumber can add chill to the face. You need to slice the cucumber and soak 2 pieces in water for a couple of hours. The nutrients get into water during this process. Wash your face with this water. You can also choose to drink the same.
• Turmeric and mint leaves: Mix turmeric after you paste the mint leaves. Apply this to the face and the pimples. You can see the inflammation and pimples getting effective reduced in a couple of days. You can also choose to use turmeric and mint leaves separately.
• Sandalwood paste: You need to mix the sandalwood paste, with rose water. Apply on the face, and leave it for an hour. Rinse with lukewarm water. You can also try the same with neem leaves instead of sandalwood.
All these Home Remedies For Pimples do work definitely, and you can choose the one which you are convenient with, and based on the availability of the products. are safe to do at home as they are completely natural. To maximize the result, do a balanced diet by eating only good food, drinking enough water, and having enough sleep. Stay healthy and be pretty!